Communications & Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a Communications & Social Media Coordinator to support TUH’s projects in The Hague and Uganda. You will be responsible for managing all TUH’s social media platforms and updating the website. You will also be responsible for carrying out research for relevant news, and creating communication and marketing materials, all to be posted on TUH’s website and social media platforms. You will be working directly under the Programs Coordinator, and is available to work 8 hours a week. This is a voluntary position, but transportation costs (within The Hague) can be reimbursed.
- A final year Bachelor student in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or any other relevant field. Postgraduate (Master level) student preferred
- Interested in development work, particularly in public health, education, community empowerment and supporting vulnerable groups
- Good at creative writing and content editing
- Experience with social media required (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Competency using Microsoft Office and WordPress
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Proficiency (minimum B2 Level) in Dutch is appreciated
If interested, please send your resume/CV, a cover letter and a short writing sample to email@example.com by 31 December 2018. Please also direct all questions and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Umbrella of Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age or sexual orientation shall have equal access to positions, limited only by their ability to do the job.